§1 General provisions
- Our aim is to guarantee you the right to privacy and to protect your personal information.
- The Data Controller of your personal information is ADAMPOL Spółka Akcyjna with its seat in Zaścianki, on ul. Usługowa 3, KRS: 0000056707, NIP: 542-000-01-62, REGON 00234775900000.
- We strive to minimize the scope of personal data collected and ensure that it is accurate and up-to-date. If the personal data that has been collected is no longer necessary to achieve a given purpose and is not required by law to be stored, we will erase, destroy or permanently anonymize it so that you can no longer be identified.
§2 Your rights
- In relation to the processing of your personal data by Adampol S.A, you have rights pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and Repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), particularly:
1) the right to access your personal data
2) the right to withdraw your consent to process your personal data
3) the right to rectify your personal data
4) the right to obtain erasure of your personal data
5) the right to restrict processing of your personal data
6) the right to object to your personal data being processed
- If you notice any inconsistencies in connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority, that is, the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
- We will do our best to process your request within 30 days of submission.
§3 What kinds of information do we collect?
- We collect the following types of personal data:
1) Data that you provide us with in the “contact” form: name and surname, email address, telephone and the information that you include in the “message” textbox in order to contact us.
- We store, use, transfer or process your personal data in other ways in accordance with the law. In certain circumstances we do so only upon consent from the individual whose data is collected and only within the scope required in the given circumstances, for instance:
- if processing is necessary to execute a contract or to take measures upon request before concluding the agreement – art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR
- if you are asked to provide your consent to process data for a particular purpose art.6 para.1 lit. a GDPR
- when we need to realize business operations that are legally substantiated, for instance, receiving and responding to your inquiry – art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR
- when processing is necessary to fulfill legal requirements, e.g. if we are required to disclose personal data to government authorities – art. 6 par. 1 lit. c GDPR.
- The provision of data is voluntary. However, if you decide to not provide it we may not be able to offer you some of our services.
- When collecting and using personal data for the aforementioned purposes or other purposes, we will inform you before or at the time your data is collected.
- If applicable, we will ask you to declare your consent to personal data processing activities. If you have declared such a consent you can withdraw this consent at any time.
§4 Disclosure of personal data
- Adampol S.A. discloses your personal data only to related entities and other organizations that protect it and act in line with legal regulations concerning personal data.
- Personal data is collected only when you provide it to us, i.e. by filling out a form, sending an e-mail, in an order or inquiry.
- Your data may be transferred to the following recipients:
- governmental authorities and other third parties that perform public duties.
- providers of services as well as IT and technical solutions, including web hosts
- post office operators, couriers and suppliers in cases where it is necessary to deliver you a service
- consultants – in order to receive legal advice or consulting and support in other operations
- entities that guarantee the protection of people and property – if it were necessary to provide protection
- marketing agencies – if we have your consent to use your data to send commercial communications, other marketing communication, or when it is acceptable based on legitimate interests of the Data Controller.
- other entities - if agreed with you
- Entities authorized to process personal data as well as those that have been entrusted to do so based on a signed contract are obligated to protect such data by implementing the appropriate safety measures and not transferring your information without the consent and knowledge of the Data Controller.
§5 Disclosure of personal data abroad
Personal data can be processed outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
§6 Automated decision making and profiling
Your personal data is not processed in an automated way and is not profiled. We will inform you if we intend on implementing such methods.
§7 Cookies and other technologies
- Our website does not collect any information in an automatic way, with the exception of information contained within cookies. Adampol, based in Zaścianki, inputs and has access to information in the form of cookies and other similar technologies that are sent to the User’s device ( e.g. computer, laptop, smartphone, Smart TV).
- Cookies are not used to identify the User or to establish their identify. When visiting our website, information about your visit is automatically collected and includes: the IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system and the website from which you were directed to our website.
- The Adampol website can store cookies on the user’s computer if the browser allows it. Importantly, the browser gives the website access only to cookies placed by that site and not to cookies placed by other websites.
- We may use two types of cookies:
- session cookies- temporary files stored in the User’s end device until they log off, leave the website and application or close the program ( browser)
- persistent cookies - stored in the User’s end device for an amount of time defined in the parameters of the cookie files or until they are deleted by the User.
- Browser settings are usually automatically set to saving cookies. If you do not agree to cookies being saved on your device, you need to change the settings of your browser. The change may mean not saving cookies on the device or providing information every time about a given file being saved on a device. You can also delete these files from your device after each visit to the website.
§8 Protection of personal data
Adampol S.A. implements technical and organizational resources that ensure the security of personal data processing depending on the given threats and categories of data, with particular emphasis on securing personal data. Access to personal data is limited to those authorized to process it and obligated to maintain the confidentiality of this data.
§9 Period of retention
The period for processing your personal data depends on the purpose for which it is processed. In terms of your personal data processed in order to deliver our services, the processing period will pertain to the contract for the given transaction. We may extend this period by the period of expiry of your claims if the processing of this data is necessary to establish or pursue a claim or as a defense against such claims.
§10 Final provisions
- We appreciate your trust in us and we will do our best to keep your data safe as well as process it in line with the applicable law.
Efficient management is guaranteed by adhering to quality systems that are based on the highest European standards. We have received the ISO 9001 Certificate of Services Compliance in the scope of shipping, storage and transport services. Moreover, our Management Board has been awarded the Certificate of Professional Competence in International Carriage of Goods by Road, issued by the Motor Transport Institute.
Number of employees
Number of car transporters owned by ADAMPOL S.A.
Number of car transporters from our subcontractors
Total area of our compounds