We are looking for an experienced, hands-on project manager who can help us define the platform development project for logistics services and lead its development and operation. In this role you will lead the project and coordinate the development and implementation of systems together with headquarters (South Korea). These systems require advanced data analytics, predictive modeling, and business logic to deliver optimal bidding/pricing and operation functions.
You will combine strategic and business thinking, analytical thinking, analytical and technical knowledge to generate insights, turn them into system design and see them through implementation. You will ensure the smooth execution, analysis, and optimization of logistics services on the platform systems. Additionally, you will have exposure to and gain visibility with senior executives and cross-functional leaders.
- Develops Platform business project for automobile transportation by coordinating with headquarters.
- Defines system requirements and applies them by working with system developers
- Achieves project objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Identifies key features for the project by working with business teams.
- Prepares and completes action plans.
- Organizes operations team and customer service team.
- Builds operations and customer service teams for the platform
- Implements initial marketing for the platform
- Contributes information to sales strategies by evaluating project results, identifying needs to be fulfilled, monitoring competitive products, as well as analyzing and relaying customer reactions.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering or Commerce.
- 3+ years of platform business development or management in B2B business (logistics preferred).
- Someone with product design, software development, or interaction design experience.
- Data first philosophy but can also make decisions in ambiguous situations.
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with autonomy.
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with technical and non-technical partners across all levels of the organization.
Stable employment conditions – employment contract
Work in a large, reputable international company
Social package (lunch meals, private medical care)
Please, send your CV to: email@example.com
Please, add the following clause:
“I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes necessary for the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data; consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2002. No. 101, item 926 as amended).”