FREE CUSTOMS ZONE
DAMPOL S.A. operates in the Free Customs Zone in Małaszewicze and in the Free Customs Zone in Gdańsk.
This means that we are able to:
- store goods from the EU and from outside the EU
- store goods without paying customs duties and taxes
- store goods without time limits
- perform standard procedures pertaining to goods (e.g. change labels, change packaging, etc.)
- deliver customs clearance without handing over goods to the Customs Office
The Małaszewicze terminal is located on the main transit route from the European Union to Russia. Situated in Eastern Poland, it is 120 km from the Ukrainian border and 5 km from the Belarusian border. It is perfectly located to connect Western Europe with Eastern Europe and Asia.
- total area of Free Customs Zone - 166.41 ha
- compound area - 37 ha
- railway connection - European and Russian standard tracks with a total length of 2300m
- capacity to load from train to train, from train to truck, from truck to train
Container Terminal in Małaszewicze
- total surface: 7 ha
- yard capacity: 20 000 TEU
- capacity: 160 000 TEU per year
- 6 trains per day
- 7 trains per week (car unloading)
Car Terminal in Małaszewicze
- surface: 24 ha
- capacity:14 000 cars
- European and Russian railway tracks
- open 7 days a week
- EX, TIR, T1 customs operations
Wolny Obszar Celny
Car storage services
Car Terminal Manager
mob.: +48 605 601 728
Container Transshipment Services
Rail Terminal Manager
mob.: +48 695 140 258
Special services/car terminal (loading/unloading)
mob.: +48 603 601 531
Phytosanitary inspection (PIORiN) in an authorised place on the premises of ADAMPOL S.A.
- the first place in Poland called the external "Inspection Centre";
- the place where identity and health inspection is carried out, approved by the decision of the Chief Inspector of Plant Health and Seed Inspection;
- heating to ensure an adequate temperature regime, constant 16-20 C;
- artificial lighting, electric panels, enabling connection of portable light sources;
- access to wireless data network in the whole building;
monitoring and fire alarm system;
- unloading and loading of goods;
- cleaning and washing and possible decontamination;
access to the company carpenter's shop, repair of packaging of goods in case of damage;
- possibility of renting warehouse space (8000 m2) that meets the requirements for the storage of "sensitive" goods;
- lockable and, if necessary, sealed premises of the inspection centre.
The State Inspection for Plant and Seed Inspection included ADAMPOL S.A. as an external inspection centre for import points PLTKO2 and PLKOR3. The company is on the list of Polish Border Inspection Posts (PKG), where border phytosanitary inspection is carried out.
The Gdańsk Terminal is located at the entrance to the Port of Gdańsk in the Władysław IV Basin Free Customs Zone, about 1 km from the exit to the high-speed road.
- Free Customs Zone total area - 31 ha
- storage capacity - 15 000 vehicles (including all coast)
- unloading and loading ships 24/7
- ro-ro ramp with adjustable height
- railway sidings with rails 1435 mm wide, 1850 m long in Free Customs Zone
- two ramps to load and unload wagons, including a mobile unit
- Wi-Fi available directly at the compound
- 25 company trucks dedicated solely to servicing the terminal
Services we offer
- loading/unloading of vehicles to/from ships and trains
- comprehensive quality control of the loading and unloading process
- full range of customs services
- vehicle storage services
- PDI Centre
- car wash
- forwarding, road and rail transport
- qualified and experienced personnel
- management of goods and logistics operations in an original logistics programme created by our team of IT experts
Ship loading and unloading operations
- loading and mounting up to 120 cars per hour
- dismounting and unloading up to 150 cars per hour
Train loading and unloading operations
- dismounting and unloading up to 100 cars per hour
- loading and mounting up to 60 cars per hour
ul. Przemysłowa 20
Gdańsk Terminal Manager
mob.: +48 885 950 362
Head of Customs and Rail Freight Forwarding Department
mob.: +48 885 510 913
We transport the following brands of vehicles: Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Brabus, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroen, Daewoo, Fiat, Ford, Gazela, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Lada, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Rover, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Subaru, Suzuki, TATA, Toyota, Volkswagen and Volvo.
We provide transport services across Poland, all of Europe and Asia, serving such countries as: Russia, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, France, Spain, Denmark, Italy, Finland, Slovenia, Slovakia, Serbia, Hungary, Moldavia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Iraq.
Careers. View the latest vacancies.
Fleet. Our fleet consists of 611 car transporters.