TRANSPORT - LOGISTICS - SPEDITION
Our extensive experience in offering transport services has permitted us to offer the highest quality services to our clients. Our team of well-qualified professional drivers has broad experience in international transport. We have a growing number of car transporter brands, such as: Mercedes, Kaessbohrer, Rolfo, Silver Car, MAN and Volvo with LOHR, all of which are often modernized. All of our car transporters are equipped with mobile phones and a GPS satellite monitoring system that facilitate:
- communication with the driver
- online information about the driver’s activity
- constant monitoring of vehicle positions
- efficient and safe fleet management
- the receipt of any alarm signals from vehicles
- the management of the vehicle database
All of these features allow us to carry out tasks efficiently, quickly and safely.
The Logistics Department at ADAMPOL S.A. manages the entire supply chain, that is, all the operations involved in transporting cars from the point of loading to the point of unloading.
It also supplies our own fleet and takes care of customs clearance, finding new subcontractors, shipping as well as storage.
Advanced technologies and custom computer programs enable us to best meet our client needs. One such example is the Transics telemetering system, considered to be the number one in Europe and which we use to manage our fleet. Transport planning is accomplished through TLS 2.0 software written by our in-house IT Department.
By ensuring efficient logistics solutions, we achieve:
- long-term client satisfaction
- time and cost reduction of physical distribution
- strengthened competitive advantage
- the optimal structure for logistics processes
- new productivity, efficiency potential and success on the market
We are regularly extending our circle of subcontractors and thanks to the vehicles as well as the staff they provide us with, we can offer truly international transport services of vehicles in any direction in addition to a fleet of more than 1000 car transporters. This in turn means we can take a large number of orders from our clients and deliver cars to recipients in a quick and efficient manner, all the while meeting deadlines and providing high-quality services.
Our employees can:
- prepare a logistics plan to distribute your cars
- check the condition of your cars
- prepare transport documentation
- finalize the shipping agreement
- take care of the appropriate circulation of customs and transport documents
- provide appropriate storage of your cars
- provide professional support in carriage servicing
We transport the following brands of vehicles: Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Brabus, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroen, Daewoo, Fiat, Ford, Gazela, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Lada, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Rover, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Subaru, Suzuki, TATA, Toyota, Volkswagen and Volvo.
We provide transport services across Poland, all of Europe and Asia, serving such countries as: Russia, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, France, Spain, Denmark, Italy, Finland, Slovenia, Slovakia, Serbia, Hungary, Moldavia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Iraq.
Careers. View the latest vacancies.
Fleet. Our fleet consists of 611 car transporters.
Efficient management is guaranteed by adhering to quality systems that are based on the highest European standards. We have received the certificate of conformity to ISO 9001 in the scope of shipping, storage and transport services. Moreover, our Management Board has been awarded the Certificate of Professional Competence in International Carriage of Goods by Road, issued by the Motor Transport Institute.
Number of employees
Number of car transporters owned by ADAMPOL S.A.
Number of car transporters from our subcontractors
Total area of our compounds