Our company has successfully completed the audit for compliance of the management of safety management system with ISO 45001. As a result of the re-certification audit carried out by TUV Saar Cert auditors, new certificates were issued. This is a certificate related to the management of occupational safety and health in the company, which is compatible with the quality system and environment. Moreover, the Occupational Health and Safety Management System (ISO 45001:2018) is designed for all organizations that want to minimize the possibility of accidents at work.
The implementation of the ISO 45001 System allows for:
- Creating a safe work culture
- Identifying dangers and implementing control measures to prevent them
- Reduction of the number of accidents at work and illnesses
- Engaging and motivating employees through better, safer working conditions
- Demonstrating compliance with customer and supplier requirements.
In addition, we have extended the health and safety management system with the disassembly of SKD vehicles, which to some extent affects the contracts with Audi, Volkswagen.
We thank our Team for their commitment and participation in the audit. We wish you safe work and further success.